Sunday, May 20, 2018

Cheapo Dies- FIRE

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!! 

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  

I have seen many people posted the so called Impossible Card lately and I knew I had to attempt this really cool card myself! I am so glad I did! And I am even happier I chose to use the FIRE die from Cheapo Dies on it! I just love how this card turned out!
 This is the impossible card folded flat for shipping in an envelope.
The impossible card standing front facing....so cute!!! Love how the die is center stage!!!
And here is the back of the standing card. Ready for my sentiment and signature.
I see more of these in my future and honestly it was super easy to create!

Cheapo Die Used:
Fire

There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets