Sunday, May 13, 2018

Cheapo Dies Masquerade

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  

This week I was inspired by my upcoming trip to New Orleans! And thought this Masquerade die would make the perfect card for my friend that I am going with! I love the way this turned out and can't wait to use this die on some of my scrapbook pages too!!


I cut the die out in a solid rust color and then again in a gold and purple foil just so I could add the colored embellishments. I was amazed at how easy the foil cut through and will definitely be using more foil in the future with these dies!

Cheapo Die Used:
Masquerade

There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets