Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Concert at Knott's Berry Farm

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file every day?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


My kids had the opportunity to perform at one of our Amusement parks when they were in middle school band. The park was Knott's Berry Farm and it has a Wild West theme so I had so much coming up with this idea!!

 I mixed in Wild West elements along with some Musical paper and Music Note Punches too!
This Western Paper from Authentique was perfect for this awesome file!


Files Used:

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets