Friday, May 11, 2018

The Far East Blog Hop

Pin It


Welcome to the 
Far East Blog Hop

May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM), celebrating the achievements and contributions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States.

This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by the Asian culture. Join us as we celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage!


Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this fun filled hop! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this hop!!

One lucky winner is going to win 4 dies from Cheapo Dies!!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 5/16/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


What would a celebration of Asian culture be without the amazing cuisine?!
I love all kinds of Asian food, Chinese, Thai, Philippine, Korean and of course sushi (Japanese)!





This paper pack/kit "Paper Crane" from PhotoPlay is amazing! I just fell in love with the colors and stickers when I saw it at Expo and knew I had to have it!
Be sure to check it out in a store near you!!
PhotoPlay Double-Sided Paper Pad 6"X6" 24/Pkg-Paper Crane, 8 Designs/3 Each

 I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


Next head on over to my friend Shannon 
 She's bound to have something amazing for you!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

18 comments:

  1. I totally bought this paper pack plus other matching goodies at Expo. It was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, Connie. That paper pack is perfect!!

    Sue
    suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! And thanks for the tip about the paper pack. Not an easy theme to find sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Love the paper you chose. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great double page spread. Love how you embellished the pages without taking away from the photos.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! Love the cute sushi embellishments and thanks for the tip on where to purchase the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout. I thanking I need that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout and cute idea!!! I celebrated my birthday at Kishi Sushi this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is fantastic! I love Asian food too (in fact I am having some tonight) Thanks for the fun hop!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the paper and how you layered it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I just love this fun layout!!! I never think to take photos of everyday events like this but this is what life's made of right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the photos on this layout and the cute stickers and paper that you used. I am a big fan of sushi so those sushi stickers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute layout! I love it! I just got my first Paperplay stack, I am so looking forward to playing with it.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love your LO! Happy Mother's Day Connie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing layout Connie, happy mother’s day and enjoy your day. Tfs and for hosting this fun bloghop...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets